NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: This contest is open only to new Lumberjack Tools email subscribers who sign up at Newsletter Sign-up Contest – Lumberjack Tools and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of the US and Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Lumberjack Tools, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Lumberjack Tools as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting January 24, 2023 at 8:00am CT and ending January 28, 2023 at 11:59pm CT . Winner will be chosen January 30, 2023 by 5:00pm CT.
How to Enter: Subscribe to the Lumberjack Tools newsletter by submitting your email address using the online form provided at Newsletter Sign-up Contest – Lumberjack Tools. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lumberjack Tools. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Lumberjack Tools.
Prizes: The Winner of the contest will receive the Lumberjack Tools Commercial Master kit, valued at $359.00 USD. The kit contains: 1”, 1.5”, 2” tenon cutters, 1”, 1.5”, 2” forstner bits and the EZ PLAN project book. Lumberjack Tools will cover all costs for shipping, taxes and duties (when applicable). No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Lumberjack Tools discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Lumberjack Tools to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Lumberjack Tools. Winner will be notified by email at the address they provided within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Lumberjack Tools shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within (10) ten days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LUMBERJACK TOOLS‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering your email address, You understand and agree that Lumberjack Tool, anyone acting on behalf of Lumberjack Tools, and Lumberjack Tools’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, picture, likeness, image, and statements about the contest, for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lumberjack Tools. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lumberjack Tools from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Lumberjack Tools may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Lumberjack Tools reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Lumberjack Tools’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Lumberjack Tools may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Lumberjack Tools. Lumberjack Tools reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Lumberjack Tools has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Lumberjack Tools reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Lumberjack Tools and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA , WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, USA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Winners List: Winners NAME will be announced on the Lumberjack Tools Facebook Page URL upon acceptance of prize.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Lumberjack Tools, 3210nHogarth St, Eau Claire WI 54703, USA
- The contest hosted by Lumberjack Tools is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with FaceBook, Twitter or Instagram.