ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND ARE SOLD IN "AS-IS" CONDITION.
- 2" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 2-1/2" to 4-1/2" log
- 3" Max Tenon Length
Cut those large 2" tenon joints on fencing, bed or hand rails, table and bench legs or any project that requires a b joint. This heavy-duty, continuous rated large joint cutter is perfect for making structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Designed for professional contractors, homebuilders, craftsmen, rancher or hobby farmers or those who prefer the tapered shoulder or larger log capacity.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 2" Commercial Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a 60° tapered shoulder profile
- Tool Weight: 3.50 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 5.450"
- Tool Length: 7.125"
- Die cast aluminum body
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Durable, powder coated finish
- Dual blade technology
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)