INCLUDES TENON CUTTER and BLADES ONLY. QUICK STOP PINS & OTHER ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED.
- 1-1/2" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 2" to 4" log
- 3" Max Tenon Length
Great multi-purpose tool for cutting a 1 ½" tenon joint for bed or hand rails, table, chair or bench legs, spindle-balusters, and stretcher-stringer joints. This heavy-duty, continuous rated midsized joint cutter is perfect for making semi-structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Designed for professional contractors, homebuilders, craftsmen or those who prefer the tapered shoulder or larger log capacity.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 1-1/2" Commercial Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a 60° tapered shoulder profile
- In-sight measurement system™
- Tool Weight: 4 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 4.950"
- Tool Length: 7.125"
- Machined from a solid billet of aluminum
- Premium plated, threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Dual blade technology™
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- SH1000 (1/2”) – Shank threads (1-12 UNF)
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)