TRH1500 - Home Series 1-1/2" Tenon Cutter
- 1-1/2" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 2" to 3" log
- 3-1/2" Max Tenon Length
Great multi-purpose tool for cutting a 1 1/2" tenon joint for bed or hand rails, table, chair or bench legs, spindle-balusters, and stretcher-stringer joints. This medium-duty, midsized joint cutter is perfect for making semi structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists and occasion users.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 1-1/2" Home Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a radius shoulder profile
- Tool Weight: 2-1/2 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 3.750"
- Tool Length: 5.875"
- Die cast aluminum body
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Durable, powder coated finish
- Dual blade technology
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)