- Log Lock™ or Log Lock™ XL REQUIRED for use
- Designed for use with the Milwaukee 1660-6 Drill (not included).
- Also works with the Milwaukee 1854-1 (not included).Using other drills voids product warranty (INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE)
- Helps ensure safe tenon cutting by keeping the drill in place
- Assists with consistently aligned tenons by eliminating unwanted drill movement
*Includes tenon guide only. Log Lock™ and Drill must be purchase separately.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
|1. Easy to Assemble|
|2. Base Plate Adapted for Log Lock™ & Log Lock™ XL|
|3. Compatible with All Our Tenon Cutters (Including Staking Tool)|
|4. Align Plate Eliminates Tool Skipping|
|5. Ergonomic Design Reduces User Fatigue|
|6. Minimal Skill Level Required for Use of This Product|
|7. USA Made|
- 18" x 24" x 3"
- 21 lbs
All in-stock orders ship during normal business hours Monday – Friday. The order will ship within 2 business days after the order has been processed and funds have cleared. If an item is back-ordered you will be notified of its status and of the new shipment date. All items purchased from Lumberjack are made pursuant to a shipment contract with UPS or the USPS. Lumberjack is not responsible or liable for any damages or late shipments arising from the shipment of the order. You will need to make a claim with the carrier.
*Gift cards are delivered digitally
*Please note that all orders placed during the holiday season may take an additional 2 business days to process.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - HERE