TTR1000 - Pro Series 1" Tenon Cutter
- 1" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" log
- 2-1/2" Max Tenon Length
Make quick work of cutting a 1" tenon joint for chair or table stretcher-stringers, spindle-balusters or for any small craft projects you may have. This heavy-duty, small joint cutter is perfect for making non structural joints on indoor or outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists and professional users.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 1" Pro Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a radius shoulder profile
- In-Sight Measurement System
- Tool Weight: 2.25 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 3.250"
- Tool Length: 5"
- Machined from a Solid Aluminum Billet
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Dual blade technology
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)