|1" Tenon Cutter - TAC1000||
|1-1/2" Tenon Cutter - TAC1500||
|2" Tenon Cutter - TAC2000||
1" Forstner Bit - FB1000
|20 Log Furniture Plan Booklet - EZPLAN 10||
|Log Lock™ (1-1/2" - 4-1/2" Logs) - LL1545|
|Blade Boss Sharpening Jig™ - BB2575|
|10" Draw Knife - DK1000||(AKA Draw Shave)|
1. Build, 2. Cut, 3. Assemble. There are 3 steps, so why not get the 3 piece kit? After all, with one purchase, you’ll have everything you need to make almost any furniture project, and will own every single size available in the Commercial Series. This kit features a 1”, 1 ½” and 2” tenon cutter, 1”, 1 ½” and 2” forstner bits and a 20 piece plan booklet (for all those projects you want to build). With the rustic looking 60° tapered shoulder (see the log picture in the thumbnail above), you’ll be well on your way to furnishing your home, cabin, office and more!
The case also includes the Beginner's Accessory Kit which includes the Log Lock™, Blade Boss Sharpening Jig™, and 10" Draw Knife. Everything you need to get started with your project, all in one place.
This high quality, made-to-last kit comes with a lifetime warranty! Purchase it, and you’ll be well on your way to making pretty much anything you can think of! The 1” will offer you greater detailed projects for spindles, coat racks or headboards, the 1 ½” offers the versatility of building almost any project in the book, and the 2” will offer extra support for those structural projects such as swings and bunk beds.
TENON CUTTER SPECS
- Made in the USA
- Creates a 60° tapered shoulder profile
- Die cast automotive grade (A380) aluminum body
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Durable, powder coated finish
- Dual blade technology
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- SH1000 (1/2”) – Shank threads (1-12 UNF)
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)
All in-stock orders ship during normal business hours Monday – Friday. The order will ship within 2 business days after the order has been processed and funds have cleared. If an item is back-ordered you will be notified of its status and of the new shipment date. All items purchased from Lumberjack are made pursuant to a shipment contract with UPS or the USPS. Lumberjack is not responsible or liable for any damages or late shipments arising from the shipment of the order. You will need to make a claim with the carrier.
*Gift cards are delivered digitally
*Please note that all orders placed during the holiday season may take an additional 2 business days to process.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - HERE