ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND ARE SOLD IN "AS-IS" CONDITION.
|1" Tenon Cutter - TRH1000
- 1" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" Log
- 2-1/2" Max Tenon Length
|2" Tenon Cutter - TRH2000
- 2" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 2-1/2" to 3-1/2" Log
- 4-1/2" Max Tenon Length
1" Forstner Bit - FB1000 or Self-Feed Bit - SFB1500
2" Forstner Bit - FB2000 or Self-Feed Bit - SFB2000
We purchase every product possible within the USA regardless of cost. At this time, there are currently no manufacturers of forstner bits or self-feed bits in the USA.
- Forstner Bit (can be used in a hand drill or drill press)
- Self-feed bit (only for use in a hand drill). Best choice for angle drilling and easier overall use
|20 Log Furniture Plan Booklet - EZPLAN 10
- Includes 20 of our most popular log furniture blueprint plans
Maybe you want to get started building log furniture, or maybe you already have the beginner’s kit and want to take your furniture building to the next level. Either way, the Home Series Starter Kit is an excellent choice. This kit features a 1” and 2” tenon cutter, 1” and 2” self-feed or forstner bits (your choice!) and a 20 piece plan booklet (for all those projects you want to build). The tenon cutters produce a radius shoulder (see the log picture in the thumbnail above) for a more refined look for that rustic furniture project.
Purchase it, and you’ll be well on your way to making indoor and outdoor projects! The 1” will offer you greater detailed projects for spindles, coat racks or headboards, while the 2” will offer great support for those structural projects such as swings and bunk beds.
TENON CUTTER SPECS
- Made in the USA
- Creates a radius shoulder profile
- Die cast aluminum body
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Durable, powder coated finish
- Dual blade technology
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- SH0750 (1/2”) – Shank threads (3/4-16 UNF)
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)
DOWNLOAD HOME SERIES MANUAL