ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND ARE SOLD IN "AS-IS" CONDITION.
|1" Tenon Cutter - TAC1000||
|1-1/2" Tenon Cutter - TAC1500||
|2" Tenon Cutter - TAC2000||
1" Forstner Bit - FB1000
We purchase every product possible within the USA regardless of cost. At this time, there are currently no manufacturers of forstner bits in the USA.
|20 Log Furniture Plan Booklet - EZPLAN 10||
1. Build, 2. Cut, 3. Assemble. There are 3 steps, so why not get the 3 piece kit? After all, with one purchase, you’ll have everything you need to make almost any furniture project, and will own every single size available in the Commercial Series. This kit features a 1”, 1 ½” and 2” tenon cutter, 1”, 1 ½” and 2” forstner bits and a 20 piece plan booklet (for all those projects you want to build). With the rustic looking 60° tapered shoulder (see the log picture in the thumbnail above), you’ll be well on your way to furnishing your home, cabin, office and more!
Purchase it, and you’ll be well on your way to making pretty much anything you can think of! The 1” will offer you greater detailed projects for spindles, coat racks or headboards, the 1 ½” offers the versatility of building almost any project in the book, and the 2” will offer extra support for those structural projects such as swings and bunk beds.
TENON CUTTER SPECS
- Made in the USA
- Creates a 60° tapered shoulder profile
- Die cast aluminum body
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Durable, powder coated finish
- Dual blade technology
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)