TTR2000 - Pro Series 2" Tenon Cutter
- 2" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 2-1/2" to 3-1/2" log
- 3-1/2" Max Tenon Length
Cut those large 2" tenon joints on bed or hand rails, table and bench legs or any project that requires a strong joint. This heavy-duty, large joint cutter is perfect for making structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists and professional users.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 2" Pro Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a radius shoulder profile
- In-Sight Measurement System
- Tool Weight: 3.25 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 4.250"
- Tool Length: 7.125"
- Machined from a Solid Aluminum Billet
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Dual blade technology
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)