- 1-1/2" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 2" to 3" log
- 3" Max Tenon Length
Great multi-purpose tool for cutting a 1 1/2" tenon joint for bed or hand rails, table, chair or bench legs, spindle-balusters, and stretcher-stringer joints. This heavy-duty, midsized joint cutter is perfect for making semi-structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists and professional users.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 1-1/2" Pro Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a radius shoulder profile
- In-Sight Measurement System
- Tool Weight: 2.75 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 3.750"
- Tool Length: 6.125"
- Machined from a Solid Aluminum Billet
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Dual blade technology
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)