TTA2500 - Industrial Series 2-1/2" Tenon Cutter
- 2-1/2" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 3" to 5" log
- 3" Max Tenon Length
A 2 ½" tenon joint is typically used on fencing, bed or hand rails with oversized logs or any project that requires a large, strong joint. This commercial-duty, continuous rated large joint cutter is perfect for making structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Designed for ranchers or hobby farmers, professional contractors, homebuilders, craftsmen.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 2-1/2" Industrial Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a 60° tapered shoulder profile
- In-sight measurement system
- Tool Weight: 5.50 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 5.950"
- Tool Length: 7.625"
- Machines from a solid billet of aluminum
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Dual blade technology
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)