- 1" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" log
- 2-1/2" Max Tenon Length
Make quick work of cutting a 1" tenon joint for chair or table stretcher-stringers, spindle-balusters or for any small craft projects you may have. This medium-duty, small joint cutter is perfect for making non structural joints on indoor or outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists and occasion users.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 1" Home Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a radius shoulder profile
- Tool Weight: 2 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 3.250"
- Tool Length: 4.875"
- SH0750 (1/2”) – Shank threads (3/4-16 UNF)
- Die cast automotive grade (A380) aluminum body
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Durable, powder coated finish
- Dual blade technology
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)
All in-stock orders ship during normal business hours Monday – Friday. The order will ship within 2 business days after the order has been processed and funds have cleared. If an item is back-ordered you will be notified of its status and of the new shipment date. All items purchased from Lumberjack are made pursuant to a shipment contract with UPS or the USPS. Lumberjack is not responsible or liable for any damages or late shipments arising from the shipment of the order. You will need to make a claim with the carrier.
*Gift cards are delivered digitally
*Please note that all orders placed during the holiday season may take an additional 2 business days to process.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - HERE