This bundle includes both sizes our our Log Center Finders. Including the CF1040 (1" - 4" logs) and the CF4080 (4" - 8" logs).
Tired of trying to find the center for drilling your mortice holes on your long logs for your beds and railings? The Center Finder will simplify the process of marking the centerline for the mortise holes, quickly and accurately. The built-in bubble level aligns the jig over the center of your logs and the Depth Pegs add value by having 1/4” incremental radial rings used to measure the depth of the mortise holes. Lightweight, Aircraft-Grade Aluminum.
- Bubble level for center alignment
- Pencil grip (pencil included) for marking the log center
- Hanging hole for storage
- Radial rings for mortise hole measurement
- USA Made
- 1/3 lb, lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Measures 1” to 4” diameter material
- Measures hole mortise up to 3”
- USA Made
- 1/2 lb, lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Measures 4” to 8” diameter material
- Measures hole mortise up to 5”
- (2) Center Finder Base w/ level & rubber grommet
- (2) Center Finder Peg (x2)
- (2) Golf Pencil
All in-stock orders ship during normal business hours Monday – Friday. The order will ship within 2 business days after the order has been processed and funds have cleared. If an item is back-ordered you will be notified of its status and of the new shipment date. All items purchased from Lumberjack are made pursuant to a shipment contract with UPS or the USPS. Lumberjack is not responsible or liable for any damages or late shipments arising from the shipment of the order. You will need to make a claim with the carrier.
*Gift cards are delivered digitally
*Please note that all orders placed during the holiday season may take an additional 2 business days to process.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - HERE