INCLUDES TENON CUTTER and BLADES ONLY. QUICK STOP PINS & OTHER ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED.
- 3" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 3-1/2" to 5-1/2" log
- 3" Max Tenon Length
Our largest structural size tenon cutter is the 3" size. This large cutter is typically used on gates, fences and bed or hand rails with oversized logs. This commercial-duty, continuous rated large joint cutter is perfect for making structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Designed for ranchers or hobby farmers, professional contractors, homebuilders, craftsmen.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 3" Industrial Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a 60° tapered shoulder profile
- In-sight measurement system™
- Tool Weight: 6 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 6.450"
- Tool Length: 7.625"
- SH1000 (1/2”) – Shank threads (1-12 UNF)
- Machines from a solid billet of aluminum
- Premium plated, threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Dual blade technology™
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0750 (Milwaukee 1854-1)