The Diablo 2 in. High-Speed Steel Forstner Bit drills straight, angled, and overlapping holes in all types of wood. The bit features a double-ground serrated edge for less splintering and chipping.
- Requires minimum chuck size of 3/8 in.
- Drills straight, angled, and overlapping holes in all types of wood
- Forged construction of the hardened steel body warrants a longer bit life and a sharp cutting edge
- Ultra-sharp spur guarantees an accurate hole without walking on the material
- Steep, angled cutting edges produce smooth, flat holes and create chisel-like curls for fast, clean chip removal
- Ideal for drilling flat bottom holes, pocket holes, or overlapping holes.
- Diameter: 2"
- Length: 3-1/2"
- Shank: 3/8"
All in-stock orders ship during normal business hours Monday – Friday. The order will ship within 2 business days after the order has been processed and funds have cleared. If an item is back-ordered you will be notified of its status and of the new shipment date. All items purchased from Lumberjack are made pursuant to a shipment contract with UPS or the USPS. Lumberjack is not responsible or liable for any damages or late shipments arising from the shipment of the order. You will need to make a claim with the carrier.
*Gift cards are delivered digitally
*Please note that all orders placed during the holiday season may take an additional 2 business days to process.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - HERE