- 3" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 3-1/2" to 5-1/2" log
- 3" Max Tenon Length
Our largest structural size tenon cutter is the 3" size. This large cutter is typically used on gates, fences and bed or hand rails with oversized logs. This commercial-duty, continuous rated large joint cutter is perfect for making structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Designed for ranchers or hobby farmers, professional contractors, homebuilders, craftsmen.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 3" Industrial Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a 60° tapered shoulder profile
- In-sight measurement system™
- Tool Weight: 6 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 6.450"
- Tool Length: 7.625"
- SH1000 (1/2”) – Shank threads (1-12 UNF)
- Machines from a solid billet of aluminum
- Premium plated, threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Dual blade technology™
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0750 (Milwaukee 1854-1)
All in-stock orders ship during normal business hours Monday – Friday. The order will ship within 2 business days after the order has been processed and funds have cleared. If an item is back-ordered you will be notified of its status and of the new shipment date. All items purchased from Lumberjack are made pursuant to a shipment contract with UPS or the USPS. Lumberjack is not responsible or liable for any damages or late shipments arising from the shipment of the order. You will need to make a claim with the carrier.
*Gift cards are delivered digitally
*Please note that all orders placed during the holiday season may take an additional 2 business days to process.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - HERE