- 1" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" log
- 2-1/2" Max Tenon Length
Make quick work of cutting a 1" tenon joint for chair or table stretcher-stringers, spindle-balusters or for any small craft projects you may have. This medium-duty, small joint cutter is perfect for making non structural joints on indoor or outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists and occasion users.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 1" Home Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a radius shoulder profile
- Tool Weight: 2 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 3.250"
- Tool Length: 4.875"
- SH0750 (1/2”) – Shank threads (3/4-16 UNF)
- Die cast automotive grade (A380) aluminum body
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Durable, powder coated finish
- Dual blade technology
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)