- 1/2" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 3/4" to 1-1/2" log
- 2-1/2" Max Tenon Length
This ½" tenon joint is perfect for the hardwood chair builders. Cutting those chair spindles, stretchers and stringers can be easily done with your cordless drill and this tool. This heavy-duty, compact, small joint cutter is great for all the delicate and architectural projects you have.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 1/2" Pro Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a radius shoulder profile
- In-Sight Measurement System
- Tool Weight: 1 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 1.875"
- Tool Length: 4.062"
- Machined from a Solid Aluminum Billet
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Dual blade technology
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)