Secure your logs in place while cutting tenons, tapering the log, peeling the bark and more with our Log Lock™ Heavy Duty Bundle, including TWO Heavy Duty Log Locks™. These heavy-duty Log Locks™ are designed for high production users. The Log Lock™ Heavy Duty - LL1545HD can accept logs 1-1/2" to 4-1/2" in diameter. The Log Lock™ XL Heavy Duty - LL2580HD can accept logs 2-1/2" to 8" in diameter.
Heavy Duty Features:
- The threading is cut coarser on the handle nut, jam nut & carriage bolt
- STANDARD hardware uses ½" – 13 UNF (Unified fine thread). UNF is commonly used in machine screw parts
- HEAVY DUTY hardware uses ½” – 10 ACME
- UNF threading is shaped like ^ whereas ACME threading is shaped like a trapezoid. It will take a much greater force to strip this kind of threading
- The standard 13 UNF is good and works for 80% of customers. The 10 ACME is designed for high production users.
All in-stock orders ship during normal business hours Monday – Friday. The order will ship within 2 business days after the order has been processed and funds have cleared. If an item is back-ordered you will be notified of its status and of the new shipment date. All items purchased from Lumberjack are made pursuant to a shipment contract with UPS or the USPS. Lumberjack is not responsible or liable for any damages or late shipments arising from the shipment of the order. You will need to make a claim with the carrier.
*Gift cards are delivered digitally
*Please note that all orders placed during the holiday season may take an additional 2 business days to process.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - HERE