- 2" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 2-1/2" to 6-1/2" log
- 3" Max Tenon Length
This giant 2" cutter is the largest cutter that we offer. It is used by those builders that use oversized logs on a day-to-day basis. This cutter accepts a log 33% larger than our standard 2" Industrial Series cutter and can also be used to pre-trim the ends of larger logs that need working. This commercial-duty, continuous rated giant joint cutter has twice the blade surface area as our normal cutter and requires a ¾" heavy-duty drill. Designed solely for the professional builder.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 2" XL Industrial Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a 60° tapered shoulder profile
- In-sight measurement system™
- Tool Weight: 9 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 7.950"
- Tool Length: 9.125"
- SH1750 (3/4”) – Shank threads (1-12 UNF)
- Machines from a solid billet of aluminum
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Dual blade technology™
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 3/4" drill
- 450 RPM or less
REQUIRED Drill: Milwaukee 1854-1