INCLUDES TENON CUTTER and BLADES ONLY. QUICK STOP PINS & OTHER ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED.
- 2" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 2-1/2" to 4-1/2" log
- 3" Max Tenon Length
Cut those large 2" tenon joints on fencing, bed or handrails, table and bench legs or any project that requires a stronger joint. This heavy-duty, continuous rated large joint cutter is perfect for making structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Designed for professional contractors, homebuilders, craftsmen, rancher or hobby farmers or those who prefer the tapered shoulder or larger log capacity.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 2" Industrial Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a 60° tapered shoulder profile
- In-sight measurement system™
- Tool Weight: 4.50 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 5.450"
- Tool Length: 7.125"
- Machined from a solid billet of aluminum
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Dual blade technology™
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)