- 1" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 1-1/2" to 3-1/2" log
- 3" Max Tenon Length
Cutting a 1" tenon joint on bed or railing spindles-balusters, chair or table stretcher and stringers or for any small joint requirement is quick and easy with this heavy-duty, continuous rated cutter. This small sized joint cutter is used for making nonstructural joints on indoor or outdoor projects. Designed for professional contractors, homebuilders, craftsmen or those who prefer the tapered shoulder or larger log capacity.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 1" Industrial Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a 60° tapered shoulder profile
- In-sight measurement system™
- Tool Weight: 3.50 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 4.450"
- Tool Length: 7.125"
- SH1000 (1/2”) – Shank threads (1-12 UNF)
- Machined from a solid billet of aluminum
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Dual blade technology™
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)