TTR0750 - Pro Series 3/4" Tenon Cutter
- 3/4" Tenon Diameter
- Accepts a 1" to 2-1/2" log
- 2-1/2" Max Tenon Length
Cutting a ¾" tenon joint for chair and table stretchers or for any small craft has never been easier. This heavy-duty, small joint cutter is perfect for making non structural joints on indoor or outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists and professional users.
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 3/4" Pro Series Tenon Cutter
- Creates a radius shoulder profile
- In-Sight Measurement System
- Tool Weight: 1 lbs
- Tool Diameter: 3"
- Tool Length: 5"
- Machined from a Solid Aluminum Billet
- Threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Dual blade technology
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1/2" drill
- 450 RPM or less
Recommended Drill: HD0500 (Milwaukee 1660-6)